The Raphael Terrace
Reach for the stars
The terrace is open from May to September.
Sip a glass of champagne and enjoy some of the most spectacular panoramic views across Paris.
Order from our delicious lunch or dinner menu and enjoy the ultimate al fresco dining experience from 7 floors up.
You’ll be half way to heaven.
Terrace Bar : Saturday, May 5 at noon
Terrace Restaurant: Monday, May 7 at noon
"Bastille Day" on July 14, French National Day
- The Terrace Restaurant offers a 5-course dinner with a glass of champagne (275 EUR per person).
- The Terrace Bar invites you to enjoy the fireworks display. Our VIP tables will give you an amazing view. Book your exclusive table, limited reservations.
Just in case
- If the weather turns we might need to close the Rooftop Terrace. Guests with a reservation will be offered a table at the delightful restaurant on the first floor instead.
- For private party bookings, we might need to close the Rooftop Terrace without prior notice.
- For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The bar is open every day from 4 p.m. The restaurant is open for lunch from 12:30 p.m. to 02:00 p.m. and for dinner from 07:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Book your table on our website.