A rare gem
Our central location means that you will never have to travel too far to visit the city’s main tourist attractions.
On the 16th arrondissement of Paris, we are just a few streets away from the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees and a short stroll to the Eiffel Tower.
However, our enviable position tucked away on a quiet street free from noisy traffic, means that the Majestic Hotel and Spa really is a haven of contemporary calm in the middle of this bustling city.
We are near:
• Arc de Triomphe
• Champs Elysees
• Eiffel Tower
• Place du Trocadero
• Business center La Defense
• Designer shops
• Museums including: Baccarat Museum, Palais de Tokyo and Guimet Museum
• Palais des Congres at Porte Maillot
• Lido cabaret
Cultural & leisure activities
Art and culture take pride of place in the heart of the 16th arrondissement, at Majestic Hotel - Spa.
News and events around the Hotel
Véronique Valcke, a worthy heir of Baverez family traditions provides a showcase for contemporary artists at the Majestic Hotel - Spa.
The works hanging on the walls of the Majestic Hotel - Spa attest to her love of art.
Shopping & fashion
The Majestic Hotel - Spa offers the perfect opportunity to go shopping and visit the Champs-Elysées
Take a stroll and visit the luxury boutiques on the Champs-Elysées.
The world's most beautiful avenue boasts a host of shopping options, from international prêt-à-porter brands in luxury boutiques to major pastry, perfume and jewelry retailers and department stores, interspersed with cinemas, restaurants and cafes.
The shops close late and stay open on Sundays.
Avenue Montaigne on the outer edge of the Golden Triangle, is home to luxury retailers such as Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Emanuel Ungaro, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Prada, Valentino, Versace, Nina Ricci, Fendi, Bvlgari, Celine, Salvatore Ferragamo, Jean-Louis Scherrer, Jimmy Choo, S.T. Dupont, Max Mara, Escada, Emilio Pucci, Krizia and Chloé.
Specializing in luxury goods and haute couture, it is a mecca for Paris fashion.
Avenue Victor Hugo:
This is one of the 12 avenues radiating like the spokes of a wheel from Place de l'Étoile in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, and the longest after the Avenue des Champs-Élysées. It stretches from Place Charles-de-Gaulle to Avenue Henri-Martin and Rue de la Faisanderie.
Paris is a fashion and shopping capital, the city of haute couture, fashion shows and luxury in general.
It offers the very best in shopping opportunities, whatever you may need.
The Majestic Hotel - Spa is in the heart of the 16th arrondissement, and can be easily reached by all means of transport
It is easy to reach from Roissy, Le Bourget and Orly airports and from SNCF stations in Paris.
- Station Kléber, 200 meters from the hotel: Line 6
- Charles de Gaulle - Etoile metro station, 400 meters from the hotel: Line 1 RER A
- Iéna metro station, 800 meters from the hotel: Line 9
- Victor Hugo metro station, 700 meters from the hotel: Line 2
- Further information: www.ratp.fr
- By the ‘périphérique nord’ or ‘périphérique sud’ ring roads: take the ring road to Porte Dauphine, Avenue Foch in the direction of Place de l'Etoile, then Avenue Kléber, Avenue des Portugais second on the left and Rue La Pérouse first on the right.
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 48.8703941 / longitude: 2.2937888
Further information: www.mappy.com
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle International Airport
- Journey time: from 30 to 45 minutes
- You can take a taxi to the hotel from the airport, or take an Air France Bus: departures every 12 min to Place de l’Etoile,
- Alight at Avenue Carnot, 700 meters from the Hotel
- Journey time approximately 30 minutes
- You can take a taxi to the hotel from the airport, or take an Air France Bus, line 1: departures every 30 min to Place de
- l’Etoile, alight at Avenue Carnot, 700 meters from the Hotel.
Le Bourget Airport
Journey time: from 30 to 40 minutes
For all bookings, please contact us: email@example.com