The Raphael Terrace
The Raphael Terrace, a haven of peace in the heart of the 16th arrondissement of Paris
Its magnificent terrace has a roof garden and offers unparalleled panoramic views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
The Raphael Restaurant is happy to welcome you for lunch & dinner, from Monday to Friday.
The terrace, on the Hotel Raphael's seventh and top floor, boasts stunning panoramic views of the capital's rooftops. In summer, the heady scents of budding plants fill the air. A veritable haven of peace.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of Paris and enjoy a drink around the giant chessboard or sit nearby and enjoy a summer meal.
- Lunch from Monday to Friday between 12.30 noon to 2 p.m.
- Dinner from Monday to Friday between 7.30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- RESERVATION ONLY BY INTERNET
Bar side: "Champagne Bar by Lanson"
- The Terrace Bar opens every day at 4 p.m.
- Access without reservation
- Champagne Bar and non-alcoholic drinks exclusively (hot beverages unavailable)
You have the possibility to book a table, under particular conditions:
- In case of bad weather, the uncovered Terrace might be closed. The guests who have a Restaurant reservation will be informed of the Terrace closing and will have the possibility to maintain their table in the inside Restaurant or at the Lounge "Le 17".
- In case of private party, the Terrace might be partially or totally closed without any notice.
For more information, you can contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com