Luxurious hotel residence just a stone's throw from the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysées, in the heart of the 16th arrondissement of Paris.
Majestic Hôtel-Spa is located right next to major tourist attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and the Place du Trocadéro
A stone's throw from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
Majestic Hotel - Spa is just a stone's throw from the Arch of Triumph and the Champs-Elysées in the heart of the 16th arrondissement of Paris.
As its name suggests, it stands majestically tucked away from traffic in a quiet western Paris neighborhood on the Right Bank of the Seine. It's a villa in the heart of the Golden Triangle bounded by the Arch of Triumph, the Champs-Elysées and the Eiffel Tower.
Our Golden Keys concierge service will be delighted to introduce you to the city and offer you round-the-clock advice.
Near the hotel, you'll find plenty of areas ideal for strolling and shopping, including the Champs-Elysées, Avenue Victor Hugo and the Passy & Auteuil neighborhoods.
Some museums are within easy walking distance (Baccarat Museum, Palais de Tokyo, Guimet Museum, etc.)
The district is teeming with places for you to visit, from bistros to starred restaurants, brasseries and cabarets (the Lido and Crazy Horse).
Majestic Hotel - Spa is the perfect starting point for your days out in Paris.
Cultural & leisure activities
Art and culture take pride of place in the heart of the 16th arrondissement, at Majestic Hotel - Spa.
News and events around the Hotel
Véronique Valcke, a worthy heir of Baverez family traditions provides a showcase for contemporary artists at the Majestic Hotel - Spa.
The works hanging on the walls of the Majestic Hotel - Spa attest to her love of art.
Shopping & fashion
The Majestic Hotel - Spa offers the perfect opportunity to go shopping and visit the Champs-Elysées
Take a stroll and visit the luxury boutiques on the Champs-Elysées.
The world's most beautiful avenue boasts a host of shopping options, from international prêt-à-porter brands in luxury boutiques to major pastry, perfume and jewelry retailers and department stores, interspersed with cinemas, restaurants and cafes.
The shops close late and stay open on Sundays.
Avenue Montaigne on the outer edge of the Golden Triangle, is home to luxury retailers such as Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Emanuel Ungaro, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Prada, Valentino, Versace, Nina Ricci, Fendi, Bvlgari, Celine, Salvatore Ferragamo, Jean-Louis Scherrer, Jimmy Choo, S.T. Dupont, Max Mara, Escada, Emilio Pucci, Krizia and Chloé.
Specializing in luxury goods and haute couture, it is a mecca for Paris fashion.
Avenue Victor Hugo:
This is one of the 12 avenues radiating like the spokes of a wheel from Place de l'Étoile in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, and the longest after the Avenue des Champs-Élysées. It stretches from Place Charles-de-Gaulle to Avenue Henri-Martin and Rue de la Faisanderie.
Paris is a fashion and shopping capital, the city of haute couture, fashion shows and luxury in general.
It offers the very best in shopping opportunities, whatever you may need.
The Majestic Hotel - Spa is in the heart of the 16th arrondissement, and can be easily reached by all means of transport
It is easy to reach from Roissy, Le Bourget and Orly airports and from SNCF stations in Paris.
- Station Kléber, 200 meters from the hotel: Line 6
- Charles de Gaulle - Etoile metro station, 400 meters from the hotel: Line 1 RER A
- Iéna metro station, 800 meters from the hotel: Line 9
- Victor Hugo metro station, 700 meters from the hotel: Line 2
- Further information: www.ratp.fr
- By the ‘périphérique nord’ or ‘périphérique sud’ ring roads: take the ring road to Porte Dauphine, Avenue Foch in the direction of Place de l'Etoile, then Avenue Kléber, Avenue des Portugais second on the left and Rue La Pérouse first on the right.
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 48.8703941 / longitude: 2.2937888
Further information: www.mappy.com
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle International Airport
- Journey time: from 30 to 45 minutes
- You can take a taxi to the hotel from the airport, or take an Air France Bus: departures every 12 min to Place de l’Etoile,
- Alight at Avenue Carnot, 700 meters from the Hotel
- Journey time approximately 30 minutes
- You can take a taxi to the hotel from the airport, or take an Air France Bus, line 1: departures every 30 min to Place de
- l’Etoile, alight at Avenue Carnot, 700 meters from the Hotel.
Le Bourget Airport
Journey time: from 30 to 40 minutes
For all bookings, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org